- 1.5 oz Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- 1/8″ wheel Mariachi pepper (or other medium-heat pepper)
- .5 oz house-made grenadine
- juice from whole orange
- juice from 1/2 lime
- dash of sea salt
- dash of Fee Brothers grapefruit bitters
- 3 pomegranate seeds
- In a mixing glass muddle the Mariachi pepper, grenadine, bitters and sea salt. Add the lime, orange juice, Tito’s Handmade Vodka and ice.
- Shake, strain into a chilled martini glass and sink with a dash of grenadine.
Garnish: Pomegranate seeds
Mixologist: Jeff Boley, Paggi House