Tito’s Cranapple Pie
In shaker glass combine
- -½ oz Cinnamon infused syrup
- (can make by heating water, granulated sugar and cinnamon on stove or buy the cinnamon syrup made by likes of Sonoma Syrup)
- -½ oz. German Apple Schnapps
- (Apple Corn from Germany)
- -1 oz. Fresh crushed apple juice
- (Martinelli’s or equivalent)
- -1 oz. Cranberry juice
- -1.5 oz. Lemon fresh sour
- (fresh squeezed lemon, sugar and water)
- -3 oz. Tito’s
Shake with ice. Prepare martini glass rim by running lemon around rim to make it “stickier” and then dip in cinnamon and sugar mix. Make a thin slice of apple for garnish that is also dipped in cinnamon and sugar mixture.
Pour drink contents into glass, garnish with apple slice and drop a few fresh cranberries in for extra garnishment.